Butterfly Valves & Controls, Inc. (BVC) has supplied Butterfly Valves to a diverse range of industries and applications since 1995. BVC offers an extensive inventory of Valve products including:
- Resilient Seated Valves & Assemblies (1.5″ – 72.0″)
- Triple Offset Valves (3.0″ – 108.0″)
- High Performance Valves & Assemblies (2.5″ – 48.0″)
- Teflon Seated Valves (1.5″ – 24.0″)
- AWWA Valves (3.0″ – 36.0″)
- Pneumatic Rack & Pinion Actuators (Up to 50,000 lbs.)
- Electric Rotary Actuators (Up to 30,000 lbs.)
Additional sizes and styles are available direct from factory and available for drop shipment, domestic and international.
One of the premier products Value Valves offers, and the largest segment of their business, is the Triple Eccentric Metal Seated Butterfly Valve, with or without special Extended Stems and Heat Dissipating Fins.
BVC offers off-the-shelf assemblies in 1-day. We also offer custom assemblies to 48″ in size. Assemblies are available as pneumatic, electric (single or 3-phase), electro-hydraulic, and custom.
Machine shop modifications and repairs are also available. BVC offers cycle and hydro-test in house.
Butterfly Valves & Controls, Inc. has been a Master Stocking Distributor for Value Valves since 1999. With superior quality and performance, Value Valve products have proven reliability across a wide range of applications and environments.
BVC offers a wide range of products, superior support and service to distributors, resellers and end-users.
Click on logo for PDF of certification.