01 Mar High Performance Double Offset Butterfly Valve
Specification: High Performance Double Offset Butterfly Valve
Size: 2”~48”(50 mm ~1200mm)
Temperature Range: -21℉~932℉ (-29℃~500℃)
Pressure Rating: ANSI 150/300 ANSI
To meet the customer requirements in flow control systems, Value Valve is constantly developing our products to be a superior product choice in sever applications. Value Valve created a new unique design for a Double Offset Butterfly Valve by improving the materials as well as the mounting structure.
Value Valve is one of the few companies that has been certified with the Safety Integrity Level 3 according to IEC 61508-1 and ISO 9001 by TUV for the VF-9 series.
Why SELECT SIL-3 Valves/ Actuators?
SIL stands for Safety Integrity Level. A SIL is a measure of safety system performance, in terms of probability of failure on demand (PFD). . There are four discrete integrity levels associated with SIL: SIL 1, SIL 2, SIL 3, and SIL 4. The higher the SIL level, the higher the associated safety level, and the lower probability that a system will fail to perform properly. For the process industries, SIL 4 systems are so complex and costly that they are not economically beneficial to implement.
Selecting the appropriate SIL level must be done carefully. Costs can increase considerably to achieve higher SIL levels. Typically, in the process industry, companies accept a SIL 2 rating, but if you can obtain a Butterfly Valve or Automated Butterfly Valve Package with a complete Standard SIL-3 rating, utilizing our RP series actuator with little or no increase in cost, then that is the logical decision.
|Safety Integrity Level||Risk Reduction Factor||Probability of Failure on Demand|
|SIL 4||100,000 to 10,000||10-5 to 10-4|
|SIL 3||10,000 to 1,000||10-4 to 10-3|
|SIL 2||1,000 to 100||10-3 to 10-2|
|SIL 1||100 to 10||10-2 to 10-1|
You can see a SIL-2 valve/actuator is 10X more likely to fail than a SIL-3
- VF9A features Spline Drive Shaft to Disc Connection
Allowing removable of Shaft and Disc for inspection or repair. Most HPBFV’s have the stem pinned to the disc and the spot welded, NOT allowing removal of the Disc and Stem.
- Patented Seat Ring has no bolts to interfere with thin gaskets commonly used in high temperature. The floating Seat Ring allows the Seat only to be in compression AFTER bolting in line. This means the seat will not take a “set” while sitting in storage or on the shelf prior to installation
- One-Piece shaft design is Blow-Out Proof per ATEX and statically grounded to eliminate static electricity build up
- Top Pad and Stem are standard ISO-5211, unlike others with proprietary stem dimensions. This allows the end user to use other actuators should their be a preference or replacing a damaged actuator with anyone’s ISO-5211 actuator in an emergency. The yoke is standard Nylon 11 coated DI or Stainless Steel
- Seats are available in PTFE, Graphite Reinforced PTFE and Inconel/ Stellited Metal seats. Soft seats have a Class 6 Bi Directional shutoff (Bubble Tight), while the Metal seats have a class 4 shutoff
- GRTFE Seats feature a Hard Chrome Plated Disc Edge and Shaft for extraordinary service life
- Standard material is A216 WCB、A351 CF8、A351 CF8M, Duplex and Super Duplex SS
- Emissions standard to TA-LUFT, ISO 15848-1, ANSI/ISA SP-93
As Standard, Lower levels of emissions available
- Cycle life up to 2,000,000 cycles
- Body style: Wafer type, Lug type, Double Flanged
- Body shell thickness: ASME B16.34
- Mounting: ISO 5211
- Design & Pressure： ASME B16.34, 16.5
- Face to Face： API 609, ISO 5752
- Inspection and Testing: ISO 5208, API 598, MSS SP-61 : MSS SP-68
- Fire safe: API 607 Certified
- VOC: ANSI/ISA-SP-93, TA-Luft ,ISO 15848-1
- Standard Marketing System:MSS-SP-25
- EX certificate: ATEX 94/9/CE Group II Category 2 GD
- Leakage Class: ANSI FCI 70-2-2003 Table 1 CLASS V, ISO 5208 Rate A, ANSI/ISA-SP-93
- Flange connection: ASME B16.5 Class 150/300, ASME B16.47 Class 150/300
(Other flange connection please contact BVC
*Technical information is only for reference subject to change without notice
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.