01 Mar Electric Actuators
Sizes: 310 in lbs -40,000 in lbs
Temperature Range: -4F-400F (-20C – 204C)
Styles: On-Off, Modulating (Nema 4X), Explosion Proof (Nema 7), Spring Return, Linear, Stainless Steel
Rating: Nema 4X, IP-68 Submersible, Nema 7, SIL
Features: EOM Series Rotary
- The EOM Series actuator features planetary gearing which is self-locking to prevent valves from reversing, without the use of mechanical brakes, a common failure point,
- Body Materials: Aluminum and 316Stainless Steel
- Body Coating: 2- Part Epoxy Coating standard ,optional is Nylon 11 and 316 Stainless Steel
- The most distinctive design is clutch-less manual override (except EBM-2 and EOM-A). The clutch-less design enables the actuators to be changed from electrical control to manual operation without clutch or brake to achieve easier operation which increases mechanical reliability and decrease the failure rate.
- Standard is ISO-5211 Mounting
- Standard is raised mechanical beacon with stainless Steel cover
- All hardware is Stainless Steel making these units Nema 4X and IP-68 Submersible
- Mounting:ISO-5211 Stem (small square) and Mounting Pad
- Drive: Female ISO-5211
Features: OME Series-EXPLOSION PROOF Rotary
- Explosion-proof quarter turn electric actuators offer torque ranges from 310 IN LBS to 13,285 IN LBS. All Models are ISO 5211 compliant and are equipped with a visual position indicator. The manual override can be operated without clutch and brake.
- OME series explosion-proof quarter turn electric actuators are structured as flame-proof and combustible dust-proof. The directive and standards marking are II2GD Ex db IIB T4 Gb, Ex tb IIIC T130°C Db. They are classified as Zone 1 or Zone 2, containing Group II A and Group II B gases, Zone 21 or Zone 22, containing combustible dust atmospheres or a mixture of explosive gas atmospheres and combustible dust atmospheres. Temperature group T1 to T4.
Features: OLE3 Series-EXPLOSION PROOF Linear
Our explosion-proof linear electric actuators provide thrust ranges of 250 to 2,000 kgf (550 ~4410 lbf). All models are equipped with modulating controllers and are suitable for globe valves, gate valves and linear travel devices. They can be applied for HVAC and industrial purposes, especially for steam and high temperature employments.
LE series explosion-proof electric linear actuators are structured as flame-proof and combustible dust-proof. The directive and standards marking are II2GD Ex db IIB T4 Gb Ta -30°C to +70°C, Ex tb IIIC T130°C Db. They are control devices for valves and can be used in places, classified as Zone 1 or Zone 2, containing Group IIA and Group IIB gases, Zone 21 or Zone 22, containing combustible dust atmospheres or a mixture of explosive gas atmospheres and combustible dust atmospheres. Temperature group T1 to T4.
- Food Service
- Fire Control
- Flue Gas