General – Ship Building Butterfly Valves
Size: 2”~24” (50mm~600mm)
Temperature Range: -20℃~120℃(-4℉~248℉)
Pressure Rating: 10 bar, 16bar
- Pin-free design (below 24”) for the connection between disc and shaft can decrease the probability of leakage by the corrosion of sea water and quickly maintain without special tools.
- Several kinds of rubber material are available on customers’ request.
- Bi-directional bubble-tight shut off
Body Style: Flange type
Body Shell thickness: ASME B 16.34, API 594
Mounting: ISO 5211
Design & Pressure: ISO 5208, ASME B16.34,
Face to Face: ISO 5752, JIS F 7480
Inspection and Testing: ISO 5208
Standard Marketing System: MSS-SP-25
ABS Certificate: ABS Steel Vessel Rules 1-1-7/7,4-6-2/5.11
(For other flange connection please contact us)
*Technical information is only for reference. Butterfly Valves reserves the right to change without previous notice.
Suitable for Ship Building.
- American Bureau of Shipping(ABS)
- Lloyd’s Register Asia(LR)
- China Crop Register of Shipping(CR)
- Bureau Veritas (BV)
- Det Norske Veritas (DNV)
- China Classification Society (CCS)