- Size: 2”~48”(50 mm ~1200mm)
- Temperature Range: -21℉~932℉ (-29℃~500℃)
- Pressure Rating: ANSI 150/300 LB
- VF9A features removable Shaft/Disc for ease of repair, Spline Drive Shaft to Disc Connection
- One-Piece shaft design is Blow-Out Proof per ATEX.
- Patented Seat Retainer Ring attaches without bolts allowing complete uninterrupted seal face.
- Seats are available in PTFE, Graphite PTFE and Metal.
- GRTFE feature Hard Chrome Plated Disc Edge and Shaft for extraordinary service life.
- Standard material is A216 WCB、A351 CF8、A351 CF8M, Duplex and Super Duplex SS
- VF-9 offers Bubble Tight Bi-Directional Seating.
- Body style: Wafer type, Lug type, Double Flanged
- Body shell thickness: ASME B16.34
- Mounting: ISO 5211
- Design & Pressure: ASME B16.34, 16.5
- Face to Face: API 609, ISO 5752
- Inspection and Testing: ISO 5208, API 598, MSS SP-61: MSS SP-68
- Fire safe: API 607
- VOC: ANSI/ISA-SP-93, TA-Luft, ISO 15848-1
- Standard Marketing System: MSS-SP-25
- EX certificate: ATEX 94/9/CE Group II Category 2 GD
- Leakage Class: ANSI FCI 70-2-2003 Table 1 CLASS V, ISO 5208 Rate A, ANSI/ISA-SP-93
- Flange connection: ASME B16.5 Class 150/300, ASME B16.47 Class 150/300
(Other flange connection please contact BVC)
*Technical information is only for reference subject to change without notice
Suitable for high temperature, high pressure, fire, corrosion and other harsh conditions of use and applied to use in petroleum, natural gas, chemical, refining, energy and power, ultra-low temperature for the process off site and the role of regulating valve.